- Sulfonation of clear plastic parts confers excellent anti-fog properties
- The highly polar sulfonated surface is easily wetted by moisture, thereby avoiding the formation of water droplets and therefor fogging
- Water drop contact angles of sulfonated clear plastic range from 0 to 20° (as apposed to > 70° for unsulfonated plastics)
- Clear plastic parts with anti-fog properties have many automotive, civilian, and military uses
- Sulfonation is also compatible with a wide range of hard coat systems used with clear plasics to include acrylic and siloxane based hard-coats
Please contact us for further discussions about applications of interest to you.